quick catch up...

Wednesday, 9 November 2011

 Wow...It has been a roller coaster few months, we have been so busy in the studio it really has been eyes down, nose to the grindstone, peddle to the metal flying through stunning gowns and sending them off for their big days all over the world...

Here are just a few of the gowns that we have sent off, I'll give a full update as soon as I can but here is a quick catch up...

I really am so entirely smitten with this purple raw silk, there is no fabric more vibrant and striking.


This was a dramatic bridesmaids dress that I really loved, made with such a rich and luxurious black satin that you could really just melt in to!


The scarlet gown that was made with such a vibrant 100% raw silk, my camera struggled to capture the fabric.

 There will be more updates very shortly so watch this space :)

1 comments:

Kitty Kanzashi said...

EEEEK thats my wedding dress! Thank you so much for making my dress, everyone at my wedding loved it.

Post a Comment